Senior Human Resources Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Karratha (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Human Resources Officer
Salary Package: $107,862 per annum plus super
Come for a career and stay for a lifestyle!
The City of Karratha is offering an opportunity for an experienced and suitably qualified Senior Human Resources Officer to join our team. This position is based in Karratha, offering an attractive salary and a range of other benefits including, but not limited to:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 13% Superannuation
- Housing Negotiable
The Senior Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing support and advice to the Human Resources Officers and Recruitment Officers and the greater organisation on general HR matters including EEO and industrial relations.
This is a key position within the HR Team delivering people services in an environment of confidentiality and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role sufficient to be able to provide leadership and effective day-to-day supervision of Human Resources staff.
- Proven experience in interpreting and applying awards and enterprise agreements and employee entitlements.
- Membership with Australian Human Resources Institute is desirable
- Exposure to WorkCover / OSH is desirable
- Current C class driver’s licence
- National (or Federal) Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
Applications are to include a CV, completed application form, and a covering letter (max 2 pages) indicating your ability to meet the role requirements.
For enquiries about this position, please contact Sarah Corker or Jenna Cunningham on 9186 8543.
Applications are to be received by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 5th November 2021. They are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via post to PO Box 219 Karratha WA 6714.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Nov 2021
- WA - Karratha
- $107,862 per annum plus super
- Work Type:
- Part Time
Consulting & Generalist
Return to Work/Injury Management