Head of People & Culture Australia - [Archived Advertisement]
GenesisCare (View other jobs from this organisation)
Head of People & Culture Australia
GenesisCare have an exciting new role available within the P&C function which will lead the P&C Business partnering division for our clinical businesses across Australia. The role will partner with the Australian Executive Managers and oversee the delivery of the People & Culture plan through a team of People & Culture Business Partners.
- Develop GenesisCare’s Australia’s people strategy & plan to positively drive staff engagement
- Oversee the execution of the People plan through the Australian People & Culture team
- Drive all Talent Management processes by partnering with the Head of Talent & Capability on talent assessment, selection & retention, leadership training and development, succession planning, and diversity
- Ensure positive employee engagement across the business through communication, engagement surveys and action planning.
- Lead HR due diligence and integration activities of new sites, and through merger and acquisition of clinics/practices
- Lead and coach team members through change management initiatives.
- Work with the P&C BPs and ER teams to effectively manage employee relations.
Who you are:
- Learning agility, adaptability, can-do attitude, ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Proven & demonstrated business partnering and leadership experience
- Strong commercial and business acumen demonstrated through alignment of people program and outcomes
- Strong consulting, negotiation and facilitation
- Demonstrated project and change management skills with an action orientation and commitment to completion
- Experience in defining and developing enterprise wide people initiatives from concept to delivery Deep knowledge and experience of P&C practices
- Strategic HR business partner capability
- Ability to build effective teams that apply diverse skills and perspectives to achieve goals
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or related discipline
What's in it for you?
- Training and development by an engaging and experienced leader
- Be part of a rapidly growing global organisation who truly value staff and patients
- Engaging work environment that promotes collaboration within the multi-disciplinary team
- Internal career development opportunities globally
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities
- Access to a range of company benefits paid parental leave, salary sacrifice, purchase additional annual leave, discounted Bupa & novated leases
Who we are:
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
- NSW - Alexandria
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture