About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Work Health & Safety Advisor to join our People and Culture Team. This role is responsible for developing, reviewing, and implementing key Work Heath and Safety controls, procedures, reporting mechanisms and training programs to assist management. This role will also will also be responsible for Return- to Work Programs and Injury Management.
This role will suit an open communicator who takes a creative approach to problem solving and can ‘think outside the box’. You will be required to work collaboratively across the organisation and identify with our values of Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect.
Reporting to the Manager, People and Culture the successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Work Health & Safety, preferably Diploma or above
- Excellent understanding of the current WHS Act and Regulations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in workers compensation, wellbeing and risk management,
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage effective WHS processes and procedures
- Strong administrative, time management and organisational skills
- Highly developed communication and consultation skills
- Demonstrated WHS reporting skills with strong data and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Certificate 4 in Education and Training and/or training experience
- Return to Work Coordination Certificate.
ParaQuad NSW is a not-for-profit organisation with over a 54-year history of being a key service provider for people with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities and assists those we care for to live independently in the community. We are a unique charity and believe our strategic plan
and business model enables us to operate as a not for loss organisation allowing us to provide the best possible services and products to our customers.
The benefits of working for us include:
- Family friendly flexible workplaces
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- Up to $15,899 of your income tax-free
- Additional tax benefits available (up to $2650 meal/entertainment benefit plus Novated Leasing, plus a number of available tax benefits each FBT year)
- Conveniently located workplaces with good public transport (bus) access
- Off-street parking
For further enquiries about this role, please contact:
Rashmi Dixit Sharma E: Rashmi.email@example.com P: (02) 87415677
Closing date: COB Monday, 8 March 2021
ParaQuad is an EEO Employer and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment, reference checks, a criminal record check and an online psychometric test.
Newington 2127 NSW