- High-impact role
- Multi-discipline health and community services provider
- Growing and innovative organisation
Are you passionate about shaping the delivery of quality services across a diverse business in a highly dynamic, person-centered industry?
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of health and community services, offering choice and independence to over 3,000 customers of all ages and abilities living in Western Australia.
As the community, disability and health sectors continue to experience rapid growth and change, there has never been a more exciting time to join Rocky Bay.
You will have an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of others, while also being part of, and influencing, the organisation as it continues to adapt to the fast-paced and growing disability and health services sectors. With a forecast revenue of $100 million and 1,200 employees working across 30 Perth metropolitan locations, Rocky Bay is undergoing significant generational change as a result of growth through acquisition, expansion of services, a growing customer base and the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
As a profit-for-purpose organisation, our values are fundamental to how we work at Rocky Bay, and we place great importance on innovation and providing excellent customer service. Previous experience within the Disability sector is not essential, so if you are looking for a change to an environment where your work makes a real difference to society, this is a rare opportunity to secure a key leadership role with Rocky Bay and be part of our future success.
Due to our continued growth, we are growing our Human Resources team and looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure the delivery of exceptional and consistent people services, drive business outcomes and continuous improvement initiatives.
This role is will be reporting to the General Manager Human Resources.
As a member of the Leadership team, you will manage a Human Resources team to achieve strategic, operational and budgetary targets within a person-centred environment. The role will also include the management of day to day HR activities, project delivery, continuous improvement initiatives, leadership and development of a multi-disciplined team. As an internal consultant, you will provide advice in the management and oversight of people related issues and activities. You will need to be an experienced HR generalist with strong skills in stakeholder management, workforce management, and an ability to deliver success solutions for employee relations and industrial relations issues. Your ability to report and interpret data in order to make recommendations on how to address issues and or improvements for the internal and external customer experience across Rocky Bay will be highly regarded.
This position operates within a dynamic environment of significant and continual change, so it necessitates constantly changing priorities and focus for Rocky Bay, requiring timely adaptation to the business needs. You will also work alongside all corporate and other operational divisions to deliver Rocky Bay’s purpose.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective and efficient human resource service models across a diverse and growing business model
- Demonstrated experience in workforce management and planning – rostering, forecasting labour requirements
- Demonstrated experience in leading the delivery of performance excellence aligned to business purpose, strategies and values
- Demonstrated ability to positively lead, operate and drive a change agenda in a complex organisational environment
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and strong understanding of contemporary human resources practices, trends and opportunities
- Outstanding communication, influencing and engagement skills
- Able to build & sustain a diverse range of collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Strong focus on customer service
- Demonstrated integrity, self-awareness and professionalism
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in delivering projects and change management
A competitive remuneration package is being offered, with generous salary packaging options available.
To apply, please click the "Apply for Job" button and submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and qualifications to the role. Please refer to the attached position description for key responsibilities and areas of accountability.
To learn more about Rocky Bay and the services we provide, visit www.rockybay.org.au
If you would like to learn more about this role, please click ‘apply for this job’ to review the position description or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rocky Bay General Manager Human Resources, Allison Adams, on (08) 9383 5172.
Closing Date: 7 February 2021. Please note applications must be submitted prior to 6pm on the closing date.