About The RoleAs the Claims & Injury Manager, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of best practice regulatory compliant incident, injury and claims management services to ANZ employees and Business Managers.
- Experience in Injury and Claims Management
- Health background or qualification preferred
- An exciting opportunity in Melbourne
This role requires a detailed level of experience in the worker’s compensation industry, together with a high focus on compliance and processes as you will also support the strategy of Injury Management Services by implementing processes to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
About ANZANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
- Tertiary qualification in a Health related discipline
- Proven experience in Injury and Claims Management or advanced knowledge of injury and claims management practices
- High level of understanding of regulatory requirements pertinent to the role
- Well-developed network of Injury Management and Rehabilitation Providers
- Strong planning and organisation capabilities
- Demonstrated experience and success building strong and collaborative working relationships
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS077379.