Group General Manager - People & Culture - [Archived Advertisement]
Assetlink (View other jobs from this organisation)
Group General Manager - People & Culture
Established in 1993, Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider with over 3000 people serving over 1200 customers in Australia and New Zealand. Specialising in the provision of standalone cleaning and security services or a tailored integrated solution. Assetlink support businesses to manage their assets and operations in the commercial, retail, aviation, health & aged care and mining sectors.
As our Group General Manager, People & Culture, you will be an integral member of the Executive Leadership Team and have overall responsibility for the key HR functions of IR/ER, Recruitment, Performance Management, Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and L&D. The role is based on our Head Office in Gladesville, Sydney, NSW.
What you will be doing
- Develop and deliver the People Strategy for each of the Assetlink Group companies – Assetlink Services (ANZ), Assetlink Indigenous Services, AssetFuture and AssetProjects
- Lead and develop an engaged and motivated People & Culture team – across Australia and New Zealand
- Drive cultural and organisation change and influence stakeholders
- Lead the Reconciliation Action Plan Steering Committee as Chair and drive our RAP commitments
- Drive the development and delivery of the L&D strategy with the National L&D Manager to ensure learning pathways and essential training is developed for our people across all levels
- Work collaboratively with key functional teams to ensure that our HR policies, processes and systems are efficient and effective
The successful candidate will have a minimum 8 years’ experience as an HR Director of a large, high growth service delivery business and tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or similar as well as the following experience and attributes:
- Led and managed a team of experienced HR professionals
- Experience in a business with a large blue-collar direct workforce (2000+ employees)
- Commercial acumen and strategic thinking capability balanced by a hands-on, operational approach
- Ability to manage fast paced, multiple company-wide and business specific demands
- Strong stakeholder, influencing and people management skills
- High EQ and ability to develop trusting relationships
- Resilience and grit – ability to overcome obstacles, demonstrate passion and perseverance towards achieving goals
- Strong work ethic – self-driven with integrity and a high sense of urgency
Transferable industry experience will be highly advantageous, such as:
- Soft Services / Facilities Management experience in an intensive labour business
- Property or Service Industry Experience
- Responsibility for a Group of companies
- Operational / external client experience in earlier career
If you are passionate about delivering high quality and innovative People & Culture solutions across ANZ - please share your CV and cover letter - we would love to hear from you.
We are only able to consider candidates with full, permanent Australian work rights.
Assetlink’s Diversity Commitment:
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.
Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.
- Closing Date:
- 04 May 2021
- NSW - Gladesville
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
Learning & Development
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition
Workplace Diversity and Equality