Human Resources Manager (Full-Time) - Hawkesbury & Hunter Valley - [Archived Advertisement]
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Manager (Full-Time) - Hawkesbury & Hunter Valley
About the business
As a key business partner to the General Managers of both properties, this sole charge Human Resources Manager role will be challenging, fast paced & responsible for driving all Human Resources operations in alignment with IHG's people strategies across both Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley & voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley.
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is located in the Valley of The Hawkesbury River, just 45 minutes from Sydney & at the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Based on 8 hectares of landscaped gardens, with newly refurbished contemporary rooms & suites, delicious dining options & the only Villa Thalgo Day Spa in Australia, providing guests with a diverse destination experience. voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is located in the heart of Pokolbin, is set on 70 acres of rural surroundings, including beautifully manicured gardens & a vegetable garden complete with pigs, chickens – delivering a real paddock to plate experience for guests.
About the role
- Provide Human Resources support for both properties across 5 days – approximately 90 colleagues at voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley & 98 colleagues at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley.
- We're flexible – be based at either property (travel will be required to both properties as needed).
- HR Administration support is provided by a Regional NSW HR Hub.
- Gain exposure to all aspects of the HR function including:
- Recruitment & selection
- Training & development (including training facilitation)
- Coaching – counsel & develop colleagues, partnering closely with the leadership teams to foster a positive & supportive culture.
- Performance management
- Remuneration & benefits
- Workplace safety, health & well-being
- Employee reward, recognition & engagement
- Implementation of HR policies, driving legislative & IHG compliance metrics
- Monthly reporting & budgeting
Benefits and perks
- Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
- Free meal on shift (if Hotel based)
- Free onsite car parking
- IHG Hotel Room & Food & Beverage discounts for all colleagues
- Training & development – we're passionate about growing our talent. We'll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
- As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Human Resources field with proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in employment relations legislation, policies and practices.
- Human Resources qualifications/degree preferred.
- Passionate, self-driven & autonomous.
- Impeccable attention to detail & accuracy.
- Confident & comfortable to have strong development & performance conversations with colleagues while coaching & building management capability.
- Curious & not afraid to drive new ways of thinking for best practices, innovation & efficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships across all levels of the business.
- Exceptional communication, listening skills & cultural awareness to manage diverse workforces.
- Well-organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities & stakeholders simultaneously.
- A team player willing to support the Hotel operations as needed.
- NSW - Windsor
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Coaching and Mentoring
Recruitment - Internal