Queensland Rail have a unique and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised and adaptable Recruitment Coordinator to complement and support our hard-working team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader Recruitment, this fast-paced role will provide high level of support to our team of 10 Senior Recruitment Advisers and the Team Leader. Alongside the teams other Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the administrative function of the team which includes:
- Coordinating the internal Careers in Transition Program.
- Providing high level recruitment and administrative support to the Senior Recruitment Advisers and Team Leader Recruitment with end to end recruitment and selection activities.
- Administering psychometric testing and reviewing results.
- Coordinate interview and other assessment processes with various stakeholders and applicant/panel interview preparation documents.
- Manage end to end process for all Queensland Rail temporary labour hire requirements. This will include liaising with third party vendors as required to source and / or engage temporary labour hire.
- Maintain the recruitment email inbox, ensuring enquiries/requests are responded to in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement governance and audit frameworks and checks for the department and its programs.
- Assist in managing the external careers website.
To review the position descrption please click here
To be successful in this role, you will be highly organised with a track record in supporting a high performing team. You will possess the ability to be adaptable and prioritise multiple tasks, delivering within agreed timeframes, in an operational environment where priorities shift often. You will also possess the below skills and experience:
- 5+ years administration experience (minimum). Experience in a similar internal recruitment administration role will be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of recruitment and selection practices and procedures and experience in coordination of recruitment activity within a complex business environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy within all aspects of work.
- Process driven to meet compliance standards.
- Well-developed interpersonal communications skills - ability to liaise confidently with the internal recruitment team and develop strong relationships with other stakeholders
- Substantial level of skill, knowledge and experience working with databases (SAP, Success Factors), spread sheeting and document formatting.
- Sound level of skill in working both autonomously and as a member of a team to achieve objectives and deadlines within a customer focused environment.
- Knowledge of and willingness to commit to and work within Queensland Rail's Values and Behaviours.
Our Recruitment Team is high functioning, close knit team with much to offer by way of flexibility, personal growth and remuneration. To be considered for this rewarding position, please include a cover letter with your application telling us a little about why you are interested in this role and how your experience meets the requirements.
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to Recruitment Coordinator (1022) via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 11:59pm Friday 21st of May 2021.
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing. The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake psychometric assessment, pre-employment health assessment and background checks that might also include criminal history and credit checks.
Queensland Rail embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We have built the foundation for diversity in the areas of gender balance, First Nations Peoples, Youth, Disability and Multiculturalism. We continue to establish and integrate key programs such as QRWomen, Graduate and Apprentice Programs, Work and Welcome, Returned to Work processes, Employee Assistance Program, as well as Queensland Rail First Nations and LGBTIQ+ Staff Reference Groups.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Chris McGeown with your specific enquiry on 07 3072 1740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.