Talent Acquisition Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
WorkSafe Victoria (View other jobs from this organisation)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist supports WorkSafe to attract, engage and hire the right talent for our business, now and into the future. We do this through understanding hiring needs, strategic workforce planning and attraction, and targeted sourcing initiatives. We provide our candidates and hiring managers with a great experience and bring a specialist value added service to WorkSafe Victoria.
This role will recruit a variety of key positions at all levels within the organisation, including volume recruitment campaigns as required. Managing multiple assignments across the entire end-to-end recruitment cycle, you will play a critical role in identifying, engaging and attracting outstanding talent for WorkSafe.
This role will be office based in Geelong but may require occasional travel to other WorkSafe offices.
- You will be delivering the full recruitment lifecycle from attraction to selection
- You will establish and maintain ongoing stakeholder relationships with WorkSafe's panel of recruitment providers, internal stakeholders & candidates.
- You will also ensure a high level of candidate care by ensuring timely and frequent communication to candidates
- Finally, you will educate & advise managers and employees on the interpretation and application of recruitment and onboarding policies, processes and associated services.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role
You're an experienced and vibrant recruitment professional who wants to make a difference. Your communication and organisational skills are highly developed as stakeholder engagement is key. You can comfortably work within a diverse team as well as autonomously.
Required Skill Set:
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of recruitment and onboarding, ideally with a mix of internal and agency experience.
- A strong understanding of best practice selection strategies, behavioural based interviewing and personality profiling.
- Prior experience with recruitment and/or onboarding administration and a detailed understanding of end to end recruitment processes.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and provide advice on policy or procedure, identify trends and anomalies, and resolve stakeholder issues
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellence in service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience understanding of HR related principles and practices.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 11:00pm, Monday 2nd of August. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Ilona Russell via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
Our goals are to embed in every workplace a proactive, prevention-led approach to health and safety across the state, and to provide a personalised, tailored service for every Victorian who comes into contact with WorkSafe.
Like wearing a seatbelt or putting on sunscreen, "prevention-led" thinking will become automatic every time Victorians step into the workplace.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.
- Closing Date:
- 02 Aug 2021
- VIC - Geelong
- $89, 451 per annum + Superannuation
- Work Type:
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition