HR Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Haileybury (View other jobs from this organisation)
The HR team at Haileybury are seeking a hands-on, systems savvy HR Advisor who will develop to take ownership of their own portfolio whilst supporting daily HR operational tasks and being supported by a team of experienced HR Business Partners.
The HR Advisor will play a hands-on role in supporting the HRBPs to meet operational requirements for their campus groups. The role will have responsibility for providing administrative and advisory support to our population of Sports Coaches and Music Tutors. This is a high-volume, people-focused, and collaborative role.
We are seeking someone who possesses foundational experience in a HR advisory role, has interest and skills in systems, a willingness to learn and is keen to contribute positively to a newly formed team environment.
- Responsible for the processing, review and input of relevant employee data into HR systems
- Liaise with the HR Team to develop regular HR metric reporting, compliance (e.g. WGEA) reporting, and dashboards
- Act as the HRIS Super User responsible for system usage consistency and transfer of knowledge across the HR team
- Draft and maintain a range of HR documentation
- Act as the first point of contact for employees on HR and employee relations issues in line with school policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, and performance
- With the support and mentoring of experienced HRBPs and the Director of HR, understand and interpret the Teachers Award and General Staff Education Award
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Manager to facilitate and run induction programs for new staff as required
- Support the Talent Acquisition Administrator in generating contracts and processing new starter information into systems as required, particularly during peak recruitment periods
Skills and Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources; Industrial Relations; Business; Management or a related discipline and foundational experience in HR business partnering and/or advising
- Experience with a HRIS and an innate ability to pick up new software systems
- Willingness to learn how to interpret and apply knowledge of awards and/or other industrial agreements
- Good organisational skills and the ability to be proactive and possess a can-do attitude
- Commitment to enhancing collaboration and a constructive culture
- Able to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results-driven approach
- Ability to collaborate and consult to obtain relevant information from subject matter experts
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits of working at Haileybury
- Free on-site parking.
- 11% superannuation.
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year and on Cup Day Eve.
- Employee Added Extras Program.
On top of a great location, Haileybury offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. We’re focused on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Apr 2021
- VIC - Keysborough
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Data and Analytics
Industrial & Employee Relations