HR Co-ordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Haileybury (View other jobs from this organisation)
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and programs across Melbourne, Darwin and China. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities.
The HR team at Haileybury are seeking a positive solutions-focused HR Coordinator who will take ownership for a variety of administrative tasks.
As one of the first points of contact of the HR team, it is critical that you enjoy resolving people queries in a timely and professional manner. This role is often the starting or endpoint for many of our operational HR tasks - some are system driven, some are more administrative, but all are important in ensuring the proactive management of employee events across the full employment lifecycle.
We need someone who is also systems-savvy (ideally in HRIS, Preceda is a bonus), highly organised and efficient. This is a high-volume role within a busy HR team, in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- Support the HR team with administrative duties, including data entry into various HRIS systems (Preceda, Onboard Express, Synergetic), compliance requirements including VIT and WWCC and providing direct support to the HR Business Partners and HR Director.
- Accurate and timely collation of data for production of periodic and ad-hoc reports on key HR activities.
- Develop and maintain relevant HR documentation with the support of the HR Business Partner team.
- Ownership of HR reporting suite to ensure relevant and accurate content and implement continuous improvement where identified.
- Manage the end to end offboarding/exit processes for all employees.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a professional busy high-volume HR administrative role.
- Technologically literate with a demonstrated understanding of HR and/or recruitment systems.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and high attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills and experience.
- An understanding of the need for complete commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to form rapport with staff and build collaborative working relationships.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement, including willingness to actively. participate in professional development and strategic planning activities.
- Experience in the Education sector an advantage.
Benefits of working at Haileybury
- Free on-site parking.
- 11% superannuation.
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year and on Cup Day Eve.
- Employee Added Extras Program.
On top of a great location, Haileybury offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. We’re focused on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 23 Apr 2021
- VIC - Keysborough
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Data and Analytics
Industrial & Employee Relations