People & Culture Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Cricket Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Advisor
Here's the deal...
We're looking for a driven People & Culture Advisor to join our team. We're looking for someone who is passionate and focused on creating exceptional employee experiences for our people.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, People & Culture you'll be responsible for delivering a range of generalist HR activities.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we've never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide trusted advice, guidance and support to line managers and employees in relation to a range of People processes and in line with policy and legislation
- Lead the end to end recruitment process
- Support the full employee life cycle including focusing on continuous improvement and development and maintenance of policies and processes
- Lead the management of our employee engagement and pulse surveys including administration, reporting and action planning
- Support the ongoing implementation and usage of our People systems
- Positively contribute and drive People & Culture projects
- Manage external vendors
- Manage the People & Culture budget
- Manage employee benefits program
- Tertiary qualification in Business / Human Resources or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems easily as well as intermediate skills with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong understanding of Fair Work National Employment Standards
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships across the business
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable
Sound like you? Let's do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries - which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket's a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won't impact whether or not you're part of the team. It's your drive to do great work that'll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an extra 5 days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play, then apply now - we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume by 30 July 2021, 12pm.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Jul 2021
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation
Industrial & Employee Relations
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal