We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
We are looking for an experienced Change Specialist to join our busy team! In this role, you will design and implement end-to end change management plans to maximise employee adoption, ensuring changes are sustained and embedded across the business.
You will bring demonstrated experience in working with middle and senior managers and product owners, strong written & verbal communication skills, a passion for managing change programs and projects to deliver successful outcomes.
Note: This is a Business focused Organisational Change Management role, where our program of work involves a business transformation, enabled by technology. You will be joining a Change Tribe working collaboratively across the portfolio of work. Your experience working within a NSW Government and/or consultancy working on large transformation programs will come highly regarded.
You will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in the form of a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Comms or a related discipline
- Sound knowledge and understanding of organisational change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile projects
- A strong track record in delivering organisational change
- Virtual collaboration and ability to establish and build relationships through digital channels
- Change certification (Prosci or equivalent)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexibility/ remote working
- 1-2 year term role
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a national police check and a medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this/these check/s.
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online. Applications will close on the 21st of April 2021.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description
Please be advised, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.