Here at HelloFresh, we’re passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients and delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, and you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic and motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting to our Founder & CEO ANZ, you will manage, coach and direct the People & Culture function for our head office, customer service centres and warehouses across Australia and New Zealand. Partnering with the Senior Leadership Team, the purpose of this role is to achieve business unit/corporate objectives and to attract and retain an ambitious and motivated workforce. You will manage a team of Human Resources professionals that take care of People Operations, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Office Management (and an oversight of the local IT team who officially report to our Global team in Europe).
As the Head of People & Culture for Australia & New Zealand, you will:
- Manage the following aspects of People Management: Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Corporate Culture, and People Operations
- Partner with functional business leaders to become a trusted advisor and coach to help the teams grow and be as effective as possible
- Communicate and reinforce the vision of the organisation and gain commitment to strategic imparities and organisation goals
- Conduct organisational analyses to evaluate advancement opportunities and replacement / incremental planning needs
- Work closely with our Global counterparts in Europe to drive the HR local harmonisation projects over the next 6-18 months
- Counsel employees and managers regarding conflict resolution, performance improvement and talent management
- Manage and support programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity
- Work with our management team, internal compliance function, and third-party Employee Relations consultants to ensure regulatory standards and best practice are adhered to in employment practices and wage & salary administration
- Play an active role in our internal WHS committee, working with a number of stakeholders to help evaluate and set safety plans in place
- Work with your team to ensure all employee data, files and information is organised in ways that are relevant, easy to manage, and compliant
- Manage and support employee communications at all levels in the organisation
- Participate in and support corporate wide strategic people initiatives
- Drive social responsibility initiatives in and around the offices
- Interact with third-party consultants in matters relating to employment law, external training offering, and visa sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education in human resources or a related field, HR Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in a fast moving start-up environment
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources
- Leadership: ability to coach and mentor a cross-functional team with different levels of experience
- Independent: able to work with autonomy with other functions and as part of a cross functional leadership team. You’ll make decisions quickly and efficiently
- Analytical: ability to see patterns in data and to support your argumentation with insights
- An innovative mind that sees potential and opportunities and comes up with new ideas on how to improve our employee experience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven track record of building and improving an engaging and welcoming culture as well as operational processes and procedures
Duration: Full time permanent role
Location: Chippendale Head Office - flexibility to work part time from home
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.