Manager, People & Culture - Maternity Leave Position - [Archived Advertisement]
North Richmond Community Health (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager, People & Culture - Maternity Leave Position
- Full-Time, Fixed-Term (1 EFT), 12 months contract (maternity leave)
North Richmond Community Health (NRCH) is committed to making healthcare more accessible and culturally relevant. With the recent addition of Victoria’s first Medically Supervised Injecting Room, NRCH works with community members to support social justice principles which afford all people the right to dignity, respect, and the highest quality of care.
NRCH provides a range of medical, allied health, dental and community services to clients from all backgrounds.
The Manager, People and Culture is a key senior leadership role reporting to the Executive Manager, People and Culture. This role calls for an experienced HR & IR professional to lead a team responsible for the provision of operational and strategic human resource functions for NRCH, including the leadership and management of industrial and employee relations, injury management, HR business partnerships, recruitment, learning and development, workforce planning, analytics and reporting.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provide high level authoritative advice on strategic, tactical and operational human resource management strategy to support and build the capability and culture of NRCH.
- Lead a small high performing team in the effective delivery of a broad range of HR programs, services, information and provision of advice to clients to support organisational objectives.
- Ensure all HR related policies, procedures and systems are well established and align with the NRCH Strategic Plan, and relevant application of industrial instruments including the relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements.
- Identify and manage complex risks and issues associated with the HR function; including management of all operational industrial relations matters through helpful, prompt and clear communication between all parties, and taking proactive action where necessary in response to award/agreement imperatives.
- Manage the provision of timely and expert WorkCover and Injury Management advice, administration and coordination, including RTW activities.
- Provide workforce reporting and analytics with recommendations and action plans to support the current and future capability requirements.
Essential Qualifications and Attributes include, but are not limited to
- A relevant tertiary qualification and membership of the Australian Human Resources Institute would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in, and knowledge of, the development, implementation and management of Human Resource Management strategy, policy, governance and risk management frameworks, preferably gained in a public/community sector environment.
- High-level capability in the provision of technical HR/IR expertise and in leading and motivating a team of professionals, including setting team objectives, assigning team priorities, managing performance standards for individuals and creating a positive workplace culture.
- Demonstrated experience in developing programs, policies, guidelines and interventions that are consistent with business objectives and organisational values.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a record of achievement in generating practical and innovative solutions to support organisational objectives.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills, including proven ability to negotiate a solution to a problem with multiple parties.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a leading Victorian healthcare organisation where you can truly make a difference to patients, people and the community.
To apply for this position, please forward your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the subject line Manager, People & Culture Application, by close of business on Monday, 17th of May 2021.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo a Police Check prior to any offer of employment being made and only successful candidates will be notified.
- Closing Date:
- 17 May 2021
- VIC - Richmond
- Work Type:
People and Culture