Join a business that values an inclusive culture, and the well-being and safety of all our staff. This role offers work/life balance, career development opportunities and will expose you to a broad spectrum of generalist activities that will ensure that no two days are the same.
- Critical member of the Site Leadership Team
- Ongoing training and support programs run nationally
- Be part of a talented team of 30+ HR professional across Australia and NZ
- Onsite parking
- Generous Bonus
- Multi-site accountability
- Parental support benefits | continued superannuation contributions | ease back program | first aid training
As the People & Performance Manager you will provide leadership and human resources management support to our Chilled and Frozen Operations across Queensland and NSW. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing strong internal support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Reporting into the Head of People & Performance, this role will engage with the site leaders to build capability and succession planning within the site through coaching, recruitment, talent management, learning and development initiatives and work force planning.
Using your strong influencing and industrial relations skills, you will partner with leaders to support/manage complex ER/IR cases and provide strategic direction. You will coach your stakeholders through change management projects and have a keen eye for detail. By building strong relationships with your stakeholders, you will be a highly valued member of the site leadership team.
Our company believes in collaboration, people focus and career development and, because nothing stands still for long, each day brings opportunities and challenges to grow and reach your potential.
- Significant experience at a senior level in Human Resources (generalist)
- Experience in a fast-paced operations focussed environment
- Demonstrated planning and organising, analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with drive and a results orientation
- Bias for action & accountability - sets stretching but attainable objectives for self and others
- Experience driving change including cultural change
- Effective business partnering across multi levels with a strong customer focus
- Strong commercial acumen
- Effective communicator (written and oral) with strong influencing skills & stakeholder management
- Coaches, develops others; identifies and develops talent
- Strong working knowledge of IR / ER legislation and experience leading Enterprise Agreement negotiations
At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that we are the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. Across our organisation, we're creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, trust is expected, and a strong safety mindset is the norm.
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Emma Findlay on
0439 336 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.