Talent and Culture Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
The Pullman Melbourne on Swanston (View other jobs from this organisation)
Talent and Culture Manager
ErdiGroup is one of the most successful privately owned and operated companies in Australia and consists of a collection of thriving hotels and businesses across the country.
The Talent and Culture Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of the HR operations across the Pullman Melbourne on Swanston Hotel and Mercure Welcome Melbourne complex which is located in the heart of the CBD. These two hotel's although owned by ErdiGroup are partnered with Accor Hotels which offers a unique opportunity to work for an international hotel group whilst maintaining the benefits of working for a smaller family run business with a dynamic team environment.
Currently these hotels are participating in the Quarantine Programme so there will be the requirement to obtain the Pfizer Vaccine, this will be organised for the successful Candidate.
As this position is partly covering the Director of Talent and Culture while on Maternity leave, there will the requirement to assist the other properties if required. This position will have a critical focus on providing sound advice, coaching managers through all areas of Human Resources including: People leadership, Performance Management and compliance. Ensuring they have the tools and systems for efficiency whilst ensuring our employees remain focused on impeccable service delivery.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources;
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a HR generalist position;
- Proven experience in partnering and coaching senior stakeholders within a commercial environment;
- Demonstrable skills in Occupational Health and Safety, including managing Workcover and Return to Work
- Demonstrable skills in IR/ER, performance management, talent acquisition and leadership development;
- Proven experience in Change Management is preferable;
- Ability to inspire, influence, lead change, challenge norms and implement business efficiency;
- Consultative style with well-developed interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Clear and collaborative communicator with the ability to influence;
- Exposure and experience with people strategies, alignment, design and delivery;
- Extremely high attention to detail.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now.
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Return to Work/Injury Management
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition