HR and Recruitment Conferences and Events
- Canberra 21-22 November 2023; Sydney 7-8 December 2023
Without the confidence to navigate difficult conversations, leaders may find themselves avoiding or delaying and actually perpetuating the problem.
- Two-Day Hybrid Conference 17-18 October 2023
Taking place in Canberra & Online, join an incredible lineup of Australian senior leaders from diverse backgrounds headlined by Human Rights Activist, Adjunct Professor of Sport and Former Socceroo, Craig Foster AM
- 24, 25 & 26 October 2023 | Online
Join expert data visualisation specialist Paul Hodge for this workshop to gain new skills or refine your existing skills in the core elements of successful data storytelling.
- Hybrid Conference 22-23 November 2023 Canberra, Ngunnawal Country & Online
Our Responsible AI in the Public Sector Hybrid Conference will bring together Federal & State Level Government organisations to discuss how to navigate the complexities of AI implementation.
- In-person & Online Masterclass Canberra: 11-12 October 2023 & Online: 31 October, 1 & 2 November 2023
Focusing on drivers of culture, the importance of feedback, and leading with empathy through disruption, this masterclass will equip you with the strategies to lead your team and the skills to build a high performance team.
- Canberra & Online: 18-19 October 2023
The Hatchery’s 4th Annual Intelligence-Led Regulation Hybrid Conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand
- Online: 5, 12 19 & 26 September 2023 In Person: 3 & 4 October 2023
Compelling, engaging and hands-on, this unique learning experience will cultivate your professional and personal development to optimise your performance and prepare your leadership at higher levels of the public sector
- Wednesday 11th October 2023, 9.30am - 12.30pm AEDT
Learn how to command respect, project your intentions effectively, and navigate the workplace with certainty and authority.