HR and Recruitment Conferences and Events
- Three-Part Online Workshop 27 February, 2-3 March 2023
Facilitated by leadership expert Daniel Murray, Founder & Director, Empathic Consulting, walk away feeling equipped to improve the performance of your team
- Two Day Hybrid Summit 21-22 March 2023 - QT Hotel Canberra, Gunnawal Country & Online
The first National Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2023 will bring together inspirational stories of leadership from women of colour across the public sector
- Two Day Digital Conference 21-22 February 2023
The Driving Risk-Based Regulation digital conference will bring together regulatory professionals, experts, and best practice case studies from a wide range of jurisdictions across Australia and New Zealand
- 23, 24 & 25 January 2023 - Three Part Online Conference
It is essential for leaders to have the confidence to identify and manage problems at work early on, before they escalate. Attend this three-day online masterclass to transform your own performance regarding difficult conversations
- 14 & 15 February 2023 - Two Day Hybrid Conference
The first ever summit for LGBTQIA+ leaders and allies in the public sector.
This summit is an opportunity to hear from LGBTQIA+ leaders about their learnings and advice for the next generation of LGBTIQA+ public sector leaders.
- 30-31 January 2023, Two-Part Online Workshop
Today’s ever-growing volumes of data and the easy access to tools to make sense of that data are driving organisations, both public and private, to use data to answer questions and support decision-making.
- Monday 30 January 2023, Half Day Online Seminar
High-performing professionals and influential leaders need to be able to communicate effectively in order to succeed, and this seminar will give you the tools to do just that.
- In person 6 & 7 December 2022, Online 12, 13 & 15 December 2022
This Masterclass has been designed for EL1-2 leaders in the public sector committed to building psychological safety within their teams to drive high performance.
- February 14 & 15, 2023 - Melbourne
An unmissable and unique opportunity to join a network of Victoria’s most empowered and accomplished women leaders.
- January 31st -February 1st, 2023 - Virtual Event
Hear from and be inspired by the country’s most senior and accomplished leaders from both the private and public sectors