Manager Community Risk - [Archived Advertisement]
NSW Rural Fire Service (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager Community Risk
This opportunity offers:
- Ongoing employment
- Full time role & 35 hour working week
- Attractive annual salary $117,780 - $129,789 p.a. plus 10.5% superannuation
- One day off per calendar month every financial year
- Location: Glendenning
- One 'Agreed Absence" leave day per calendar month in recognition of the hours worked and professional commitment to the organisation
- Ongoing learning and development
- Close to public transport and free onsite staff car parking
Reporting to the Area Commander, the Manager Community Risk is responsible for leading, promoting and supporting strategic organisational programs to reduce risk to the community from bush fire and other emergencies.
As our ideal candidate, you will have experience in:
The role works in collaboration with the Area Commander, Manager Capability, Manager People and Business and colleagues across the organisation to ensure successful operational outcomes for the Area. This role is based in Glendenning at the Greater Sydney Area Command Office, which is one of seven Area Commands across the NSW RFS.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please access the role description.
Looking for more information?
Why not reach out to our role expert Chief Superintendent Greg Wardle, Area Commander Greater Sydney, for a confidential chat on 02 8867 7850.
If you’re interested in joining the NSW RFS:
You will need to submit your application via I Work for NSW, including
- A cover letter addressing the essential requirements of the role, outlining your suitability and why you are interested in the opportunity
- A resume which includes two current referees
Please submit your application no later than 11:59pm Sunday 4 June 2023.
- We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and actively promote the employment of women, people with a disability, Aboriginal people, LGBTQI+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- The recruitment process may involve a range of assessment activities to determine your capabilities for the role (aligning to the NSW PSC Capability Framework). The Capability application tool is designed to help job applicants understand and use the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework when applying for jobs with the NSW government. Additional checks for successful applicants will include referee checks and criminal history checks.
- A recruitment (talent) pool may be created through this recruitment process.
Learn more about how NSW RFS members support communities across NSW below
Vacancy Reference: R23/187
- Closing Date:
- 04 Jun 2023
- NSW - Glendenning
- $117,780 - $129,789 p.a. plus 10.5% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time