People & Culture Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Bindaree Food Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Manager
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
Working with BFG
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do: culture of care, agility, exceed expectations and openness.
We are driving change and innovation within our business, empowering and developing our people. It is an exciting time to join our team, with a positive promotion for continuous improvement and positive culture change.
We currently have an opportunity for a high-energy, innovative and professional People and Culture Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will assume accountability for supporting the development and implementation of a high-quality People and Culture Plan for our Inverell Processing Facility.
Key objectives of this role include:
- ensure the effective distillation of Bindaree Food Group’s mission, vision and values;
- partner with leaders and hold leadership accountable for the culture promise: work with leaders to ensure business decisions and processes are consistent with a high-performing culture of care and accountability;
- in alignment with strategic goals, support the Chief People Officer in the identification and management of critical roles (including succession and talent management);
- develop and implement strategic plans for the management of organisational change (including the timely allocation of appropriate resources);
- create future-focussed processes for attracting, developing and monitoring talent in order to meet future business demands;
- build and develop the People and Culture team and ensure the integrity and continuity of high-quality services to all internal client groups;
- assist in the establishment of training and development programs for leaders;
- identify and implement strategies and initiatives in order to improve workforce turnover, employee satisfaction and employee productivity;
- challenge the status quo and provide strategic advice regarding the ongoing improvement of human resource systems, policies, processes, structures and people;
- identify opportunities to enhance work-life balance and flexibility and promote a fair and equitable workplace;
- provide industrial relations advice and ensure the business operates in alignment with State and Federal legislation;
- assist with the successful Coordination of renegotiating our EBA;
- provide a framework for complaints and grievances and promote collaborative employee relations across the business; and
- positively challenge the way work gets done and propose new processes, structures and people to better capitalize on future business opportunities.
Essential qualifications and additional requirements:
- a passionate and driven professional, you will have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills coupled with a proven track record of thriving in a rewarding, fast pace environment;
- an attested ability to engage, positively influence and contribute to organisational strategy and translate that strategy into operational deliverables via a broad range of different stakeholders;
- proven success in building service capability and responsiveness, the management of organisational change and the delivery of human resource services;
- a highly-developed understanding of current human resource management practices, knowledge of State employment legislation and the industrial landscape, and;
- relevant qualification/s that support any of the aforementioned objectives (human resource qualifications will be highly regarded but not essential).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package negotiated based upon experience and the opportunity to work with a progressive, reliable and stable Company.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation which is committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please apply now through Seek. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Ford on 02 6721 1411.
Applications close: Sunday 8 August 2021
Please note, applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore we encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
- Closing Date:
- 08 Aug 2021
- QLD - Burleigh Heads
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture