Health & Safety Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Bindaree Food Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
Health & Safety Advisor
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
We have a vacancy for a Health and Safety Advisor to join the team based in Inverell, northern NSW.
The Health and Safety Advisor reports to the Health & Safety Manager - Inverell and works closely with the team members across the Inverell plant providing advice, training, and consultations.
This is a key role in reducing our people’s exposure to health and safety risks.
Your key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Drive a positive safety culture across the site and within the workforce.
- Working collaboratively promoting and supporting the identification of workplace hazards, risks, and risk controls.
- Influencing and advising all team members on health and safety matters.
- Undertaking routine workplace inspections and risk assessments.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of safety lead indicators and monitor safety controls conformance.
About you and your skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety or higher.
- You are a positive and engaging person with a strong background in health and safety.
- A background in manufacturing / food manufacturing working with machinery or high-risk equipment will be highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of relevant workplace health and safety legislation, regulations, codes, standards.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a passion for continuous improvement and taking responsibility for initiating outcomes.
- You are influential and inspiring.
What we have on offer:
- An attractive remuneration package negotiated depending on experience.
- Up to $5k relocation assistance if needed.
- A diverse and passionate team that are results driven.
- Ongoing training and development – grow you career with us.
- Salary Packaging Benefits Program.
- Staff discounts on products and R.M Williams products.
Take the next step in your career, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
- NSW - Inverell
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Safety and Wellbeing