Organisational Change Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Baby Bunting (View other jobs from this organisation)
Organisational Change Manager
- 6-month project
- Hybrid Working Model
- Dandenong South Location
Join the family devoted to families.
Family. It means everything to us. From our very first baby steps as a small Balwyn store in 1979, we've grown to become Australia's largest and best-loved baby retailer. Along the way, we've never lost sight of the fact that it's our team members that make Baby Bunting so special.
Every day, our diverse and dedicated store team members provide expert product knowledge to support mums, dads, grandparents and carers through the early years of parenthood. We’re passionate about creating better experiences every day – for our customers and each other.
The benefits of joining us:
More than a place to work, Baby Bunting is a place to grow. Join our team and you'll be rewarded with benefits like these:
- We're accelerating our growth, which will create exciting personal development and career progression opportunities.
- We're making the most of flexible working, driving strong digital collaboration and supporting our teams virtually and flexibly - work 2 days from home.
- Team discounts
- We have a new Support Centre based in Dandenong South, featuring modern facilities including onsite parking, a Basketball court, BBQ area and outdoor Table Tennis.
Join our family in this role:
Working closely with stakeholders to support and manage the impacts on people of planned system and process changes in order to maximise adoption of new ways of working. This role focuses on delivering the business outcomes sought from major change programs.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in identifying and analysing business impacts associated with the implementation of system and process changes
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills—able to engage with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and across all business functions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training and communication associated with business change
- Strong conceptual and creative skills, with experience using a range of media including video to deliver messages
- Ability to prepare and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to deliver clear outcomes
- 5+ years’ experience in system-related project work, preferably waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Tertiary qualifications that include organisational development, business change or other related discipline
- Previous retail experience highly desirable
- Change Management certification such as PROSCI – highly desirable
- Demonstrated passion for this area including a desire to share knowledge and engage the business
You’ll be joining a dynamic, friendly team where you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, inclusive, and progressive.
Our Values - Being Passionate. Being Considerate. Being Honest. Being Positive. Being Focused. Being Bold
We believe our people and our values make the difference and set us apart in the industry.
Ready to become family?
We’d love to hear from you.
Looking for more?
Join our Talent Community to stay up to date with our upcoming job opportunities
- Due to the intimate and personal nature of our work, successful applicants will need to undergo a National Police Criminal History check.
- In Victoria, from the 15th of October 2021, people who are Authorised Workers will not be able to work without the COVID vaccine unless medically exempt or under 16 years of age.
- Baby Bunting has remained opened to continue providing urgent services necessary for the health and safety of parents and infants in supplying essential goods and services. Accordingly, Baby Bunting Team members in Melbourne and Regional Victoria are considered Authorised Workers.
- VIC - Dandenong South
- Work Type: