Human Resources Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Patties Foods Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Advisor
Patties Foods is a true Australian success story. With humble beginnings in 1966 as a family-owned cake shop in Lakes Entrance, Victoria, we have grown into one of Australia's most loved manufacturers, suppliers, and marketers of leading branded pies, frozen savoury, frozen meals, and dessert products. We own a high-quality portfolio of iconic Australian brands including Four’N Twenty, Patties, Herbert Adams, Nanna’s, and More!
In recent years, Patties Foods has also started exporting to Japan and the USA, introducing the great Australian taste to the global market. We have extended our manufacturing footprint, with plants in Victoria, South Australia, and New Zealand.
Our company values of courage, trust, integrity, and ownership reflect our
origin as a proudly local company and have helped form a strong foundation for international growth. Patties Foods' brands have become household names across the nation, but to make our great brands happen, we need great people - and that's where you come in.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join our team, located at our manufacturing facility in Pakenham. The position provides general operational HR support to the site, in areas such as safety, recruitment & induction, training, culture & engagement, injury management, return to work programs and practices and general operational HR deliverables. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice, information, and guidance to Managers to ensure they understand all company people policy requirements including recruitment and selection, performance management, employment conditions, staff training and development.
- Manage the review, implementation and communication of new and existing HR policies and procedures.
- Support and provide guidance regarding injury management and return to work processes.
- Coordination and administration of various HR activities (such as recruitment, training, engagement surveys, employee grievances, investigations).
- Coaching and development of Managers and Supervisors to enable them to effectively lead their teams.
- Actively encourage employee engagement and assist Managers in identifying employee development, skills and training requirements on an ongoing basis and facilitate the development and training process.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have previous experience in site and operational HR functions, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships and display a consultative and collaborative working style.
Flexibility is key, with the skills to work in an agile, fast paced and constantly changing environment. You will be passionate about providing excellent HR support and guidance to the site, with a pro-active and task focused approach.
If you are ready for the next step in your HR journey and looking to work with an experienced, supportive and driven Operations team, apply now.
What we offer you
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, where you will get exposure to many facets of an HR Operations role and can continue to grow and develop your HR career. The business is currently in a growth phase, with plenty of opportunities, initiatives, and projects for us to work through together.
We have ‘Pie-Day Friday’, site engagement activities, free on-site parking, discounted Patties Foods’ products at our Retail Store, an Employee Assistance Program, opportunities to grow and develop your skill set and experience, and supportive parental leave options.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.
No fee of any type will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement.
- VIC - Pakenham
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition