Senior HR Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Patties Foods Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior HR Advisor
Patties Foods is a true Australian success story. Our company values of courage, trust, integrity, and ownership reflect our origin as a proudly local company and have helped form a strong foundation for growth.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join our team, located at our manufacturing site in Salisbury South, SA. The position provides general operational HR support to the site, in areas such as safety, recruitment & induction, training, culture & engagement, injury management, return to work programs and practices and general operational HR deliverables. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice, information, and guidance to Managers to ensure they understand all company people policy requirements including recruitment and selection, performance management, employment conditions, staff training and development.
- Manage the review, implementation and communication of new and existing HR policies and procedures.
- Support and provide guidance regarding injury management and return to work processes.
- Coordination and administration of various HR activities (such as recruitment, training, engagement surveys, employee grievances, investigations).
- Coaching and development of Managers and Supervisors to enable them to effectively lead their teams.
- Actively encourage employee engagement and assist Managers in identifying employee development, skills and training requirements on an ongoing basis and facilitate the development and training process.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in site and operational HR functions, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships and display a consultative and collaborative working style.
Flexibility is key, with the skills to work in an agile, fast paced and constantly changing environment. You will be passionate about providing excellent HR support and guidance to the site, with a pro-active and task focused approach.
If you are ready for the next step in your HR journey and looking to work with an experienced, supportive and driven Operations team, apply now.
What we offer you
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, where you will get exposure to many facets of an HR Operations role and can continue to grow and develop your HR career. The business is currently in a growth phase, with plenty of opportunities, initiatives, and projects for us to work through together.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.
No fee of any type will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement.
- SA - Salisbury South
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition