Talent & Culture Executive - [Archived Advertisement]
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park (View other jobs from this organisation)
Talent & Culture Executive
At Accor we are passionate about what we do, as leaders in Hospitality, we are Talent & Culture professionals partnering with the business to drive positive outcomes.
Work Your Way in a truly unique role within our Talent & Culture Hub overseeing 3 KEY Accor Hotels in Sydney including Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, Novotel Sydney Central and Novotel Sydney Parramatta. In this varied role in a fun fast-paced Hospitality environment, no two days will ever be the same as you:
- Develop, drive & deliver successful HR solutions in line with the HR strategy
- Thrive in a true generalist position with variety across all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle
- Embody our Heartist culture as you drive engagement, retention & key KPIs
- Mentor, develop & coach one direct report
As Hotels re-open to the world, we've got a lot to look forward to in 2022 including projects, learning & most importantly fun along the way!
Your Keys to Success Include:
- Demonstrated HR generalist experience at an advisory level (ideally within a similar industry) with the desire to continue growing your skills
- A passion for people
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation & workers compensation in NSW
- Proactive hands-on approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to craft well written documentation
- Proven coaching skills
- Adaptability and resilience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
If you can proudly say ‘yes’ to the above, this may be the role for you as you complete our dynamic team of 3.
What's In It For You?
Working within a fun & supportive team where you belong, we foster a positive work environment where you can bring the Real Deal with you everyday. We are committed to ensuring our people #feelwelcome and #feelvalued by creating an inclusive, flexible and rewarding environment. You will also be exposed to a unique Hub environment with extensive opportunities for your own mentoring, learning & growth as you work with industry experts. Continue developing your HR skillset, stakeholder management and set yourself up for success as a future leader.
The perks in Hotels are pretty good if we do say so ourselves, you would be able to enjoy:
- Parking onsite
- Dry cleaning
- Barista-made coffee daily and Meals
- Global perks in hotels, dining & more from day 1
- Unlimited training through our registered training organisation Academy
Interested? Ready for your next career step? Want to have a chat? Apply Now!
- NSW - Darlinghurst
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Coaching and Mentoring
People and Culture