People and Culture Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Geelong Performing Arts Centre (View other jobs from this organisation)
People and Culture Coordinator
The People and Culture Coordinator is integral to the People and Culture Team.
Reporting directly to the Manager People and Culture and supervising the People and Culture Officer and People and Culture Administration Officer, the People and Culture Coordinator will be responsible for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of services, programs and initiatives to support the employee lifecycle, including coordination of the recruitment function. This role will embed best practice solutions and strategies which enable our people to grow and thrive, to promote our values and drive engagement. This role supports and partners with internal stakeholders (executive leadership, people leaders and employees) in the provision of timely advice, coaching, guidance and support in relation to people matters, across the full spectrum of People and Culture. The position will also drive the people technology roadmap with a focus on improving the employee experience and empowering our staff through self-service functionality and supporting our people leaders to make informed data-driven decisions.
- Professional qualification in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience as a human resources generalist supporting people and culture work across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, cultural and engagement activities, legal compliance, OHS and beyond.
- Passion for creating an exceptional and memorable employee experience, including in the digital environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills with key internal and external (including government, industry and corporate partners) stakeholders.
- Systems and data savvy with proven experience working with an HRIS (such as ELMO or similar platform) and confidence when navigating people platforms.
- Experience in the interpretation and application of industrial awards, legislation and policies.
- A current Working with Children Check
- Police Check results that are suitable for this position (this will be arranged by the Centre)
- Demonstrated people-leadership skills
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Mental Health First Aid
- Professional memberships to industry bodies such as AHRI, HRMI, AIM, etc.
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage challenging situations with calmness and professionalism
- A team player who encourages others and engages collaboratively with team members, leaders, and peers to meet objectives
- Demonstrated people skills, autonomy, and a positive outlook
- Demonstrated ability to meet timelines and deadlines
- High level of personal and professional integrity and confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyse complex information to make informed decisions
- Effective and consistent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this opportunity please click the apply button and provide a cover letter including your ability to meet the key requirements outlined in the position description, and a current CV.
Please direct any questions to: email@example.com attention Liza Cumming, Manager People and Culture.
Applications close: Midnight Monday 10 October 2022.
- Closing Date:
- 10 Oct 2022
- VIC - Geelong
- $73,585 - $86,766
- Work Type:
Consulting & Generalist
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal