Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
Division: People and Culture
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Full time ongoing
Job reference: 494394
Yooralla is Victoria’s most established and recognised for purpose disability service provider with more than one hundred years of experience offering high quality support services to people with disability. We work in partnership with people with disability, their families and carers to enable them to live the lives they choose.
Reporting to the executive Director, People and Culture, the Manager, Health Safety and Wellbeing is responsible for strategic design and operational implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of management systems to ensure legal compliance and continuing development of Yooralla's Occupational Health and Safety, Emergency Management and Injury Management (Work Cover insurances and return to work) functions. Drive a safety culture at Yooralla and collaborate with colleagues in the People and Culture team and Yooralla managers and employees to deliver Yooralla’s Strategic Plan and People Strategy with an emphasis on health, safety & wellbeing.
The preferred applicant will possess:
- Extensive experience in OHS at strategic and operational levels
- Experience in Work Cover premium and return to work management
- Demonstrated leadership and staff management skills
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice and standards applicable to the workplace
- Experience in the establishment of employee wellbeing programs
- Proven initiative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Current driver's licence to drive in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- An attractive remuneration package with excellent salary packaging tax benefits
- Excellent central CBD location
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work in the office and at home
- A rewarding career in a growing service sector
- Supportive team environment with a strong record of employee engagement
Sound like you?
At Yooralla, you’ll work at Victoria’s most established and recognised for purpose disability service provider with more than 100 years of experience offering high quality support services to people with disability. We work in partnership with adults and children, their families and carers to enable them to live the lives they choose.
We believe in diversity, inclusion and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusion brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands People to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 20 Nov 2023
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Return to Work/Injury Management
Safety and Wellbeing