HR Business Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
National Affordable Housing (View other jobs from this organisation)
HR Business Partner
We are a social value enterprise providing affordable housing through dynamic community-based partnerships. Driven by our mission to increase supply, we continuously strive to make a difference.
When we place new tenants into an affordable rental, or help our families achieve their dream of home ownership, we are proud to be part of something special.
In this newly created internal stand-alone role, you will partner with our inspirational executive leadership team to develop and deliver a HR strategy aligned with organisational objectives, build and implement a strong HR Framework and manage HR Operations across our business units.
This is a true generalist role with where you will manage all aspects of HR across the employee life-cycle. Key focus areas include:
- End to End Recruitment
- Coaching and supporting managers and leaders
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- HR policies, procedures and documentation
- Design and delivery of training programs
- HR Reporting and Metrics
- Performance review and management processes
- Developing and delivering initiatives such as employee wellbeing, benefits, reward and recognition, diversity and inclusion
Along with knowing you are making a difference every day, we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Hybrid role - up to 2 days WFH
- Opportunity for growth and development
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 5-7 years HR experience, with 1-2 years at a similar level
- Exposure to all facets of the employee life cycle
- A sound understanding of the Fair Work System and recent changes
- Experience with the SCHADS Award is desirable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to interact effectively and build trust at multiple levels
- Highly organised, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Detail oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role highly regarded
- Experience in the NFP, community, finance or property sectors highly regarded
If you are reliable, experienced and passionate about HR, we want to hear from you!
Click the Apply button above and submit a current CV and 1-2 page cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
NAH is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- QLD - Milton
- $120k + super + 5 weeks A/L
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Coaching and Mentoring
Data and Analytics
Industrial & Employee Relations
Recruitment - Internal