Spotless is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand. They depend on us to provide services that are essential to the everyday running of their businesses.
More than 100 integrated services, a team of 36,000 exceptional people and an innovation agenda allow us to deliver tailored solutions for over 1,000 clients. Our clients are from a diverse range of industry sectors including defence; education; government; healthcare; senior living; sports and venues; resources; leisure & hospitality; airports; industrial; commercial; property; utilities and public private partnerships.
We are mostly known as Spotless, however you may know us as AE Smith, Alliance, Asset Services, Ensign, EPICURE, Clean Event, Clean Domain, Mustard, Nuvo, Skilltech, Taylors, TGS, UAM and UASG.
Spotless has a revenue close to $3.2B in the period ending 30 June 2016. Spotless is publicly listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:SPO) and headquartered in Melbourne.
Spotless is 88 percent owned by Downer EDI Limited (DOW), the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Trade Works and WHS Manager to join this prominent project, based in the Sydney International Convention Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct (SICEEP) Darling Harbour.
This role will have overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the trade team; this includes allocation of duties through supervisors, daily workplace inspections, identifying hazards and risk management, managing stock and procurement of supplies and maintaining equipment to deliver prescribed services.
Reporting to the Engineering Services Manager this role will have a primary focus on making sure the right people are safely in the right place at the right time. This role includes the effective communication with the Spotless management team to ensure works are completed with consideration for the contracted services.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing in-house multi-skilled trade services teams
- Experience in managing on site WHS and appropriate qualifications
- Experience managing a rotating roster
- Technical expertise and trade or tertiary qualification
- Proven resource management and cost control skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Customer Focus
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations law and regulations
- Knowledge of statutory obligations, Codes of Practice and Building Code of Australia
- Experience in interfacing with service subcontractors
- Preventative maintenance and life cycle management
What we offer
- Supportive and Inclusive culture focused on innovative service delivery
- Fantastic Employee Benefits Programme
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
A pre-employment medical assessment and criminal history check will be a condition of employment
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Apply online now – Job Reference - 556994