HR Shared Services Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
HR Shared Services Advisor
Simplot Australia is a food manufacturing and agriculture business encompassing potato, vegetable, seafood, and sauce operations that supply a wide range of frozen, shelf-stable and chilled products to Australia and New Zealand's major retail and food service customers.
As a leading provider of quality, nourishing and sustainable food, we are focussed on creating food Australians and New Zealanders love by maximising value from the best Australian-grown produce and global seafood. Our iconic brands have been an integral part of Australian life for generations, and include the likes of Leggo's, Birds Eye, Edgell, John West and Chiko.
We have five manufacturing sites in Australia and six sales sites and employ almost 2000 people across these operations. We are an integral part of the global J.R. Simplot Company.
Culture and Benefits
At Simplot, we are fuelled by our purpose: We Contribute to Feeding Our World. We imagine a better future and set goals to reach it. We are committed to working as one Simplot and are guided by our shared values:
- Respect for Resources
- Spirit of Innovation
- Passion for People
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. We care about creating an environment that promotes safety and wellbeing and where our people feel supported, respected and empowered. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all our team members.
Simplot is passionate about cultivating a future where good ideas and inspiring possibilities have the chance to grow. We want our team members to build exciting and fulfilling careers with us and offer professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements and a variety of engaging Health and Wellbeing programs
- Diverse Leadership Development Programs and Professional Development Support
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Bonus incentives
- Discounted Health Insurance and Gym Memberships
- Sensory Club Program - Enjoy and taste our new product launches and access to our Culinary cooking sessions
- Novated Car Leasing Agreements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
Simplot Australia values the innovation and relationship building that comes from face to face connection but also recognises the need for flexibility in the lives of our team members. This is why we have a hybrid work environment, with one dedicated day per week where we all come together to maintain our successful culture of innovation, connection and collaboration.
About our role
The HR Solutions team in Mentone supports HR Solutions activities for the Asian Pacific Region; primarily Australia and New Zealand as well as South East Asia, China, Japan, Korea and India. This varied role will be the first point of contact for Employees and Managers with HR related inquiries that cannot be resolved through employee self-service; including but not limited Onboarding, Job changes, Performance Management, Employee Benefits, Offboarding and more. This role will play a key role in delivering a positive employee experience by providing outstanding customer service for HR related processes through inquiry management and resolution, researching solutions, and escalating complex inquiries to appropriate parties as needed.
What will you do
- Act as first point of contact for employees and managers with General HR and HR Information System (SAP) inquiries via various intake channels (e.g. phone, ticketing system)
- Provide guidance to employees and managers on HR policies and processes
- Research requests to ensure accurate information and resolutions are provided
- Utilise HR Ticketing system to address, track and resolve HR customer inquiries in line with Service Level Agreements
- Partner with HR Business Partners/HR Managers, Centres of Excellence (COEs) and Payroll to effectively deliver HR services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Partner with COEs to execute cyclical HR activities such as Performance Management, and Compensation Awarding.
- Administer new starter set-up and position changes, including contract generation and benefits administration
- Collect, validate, analyze and process data for established HR procedures and provide periodic reports and data summaries to customers
- Monitor compliance, policies and procedures for specialty areas of HR function (ie. work rights, visas, supplier audits)
- Participate in and lead project initiatives to improve and implement HR processes, practices and procedures
- Relentless focus on continuous process improvement; automation, standardisation and optimisation
- Relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in HR or business-related discipline
- Knowledge of HR processes and end to end employment life-cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to work collaboratively with diverse team members
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow standard work instructions/process
- Practical experience working with SAP or similar HR Information system(s)
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, organise tasks and manage competing resources and demands
- Demonstrated experience with process mapping and continuous improvement initiatives
- This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team to learn, develop and grow
Please apply now.
Simplot is an equal opportunity employer and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. If you feel you would be a great addition to our team please apply online today, we would love to hear from you. If you require technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com
- VIC - Mentone
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal