About the role
As the central hub within the Talent Acquisition team, this role will provide business support to a diverse group of key stakeholders with WorkSafe and assist the team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in the delivery of Best Practice recruitment services. Responsibilities in this dynamic and varied role include:
- Supporting Talent Acquisition Specialists in the coordination, execution and tracking of the recruitment process, (resume screen, schedule and book interviews, reference checks)
- Maintaining and using TURBO Recruit in accordance with our recruitment model
- Providing the highest standard of client service through the accurate, consistent and timely delivery of information and service to all WorkSafe employees in relation to recruitment services
- Working closely with the Talent team to provide an excellent candidate experience
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
As the successful candidate you'll be an experienced coordinator with demonstrated prior experience working within the recruitment industry. You are a team orientated person who enjoys making an impact on your team and organisation, with a detailed understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You will also possess:
- The ability to interpret, communicate and provide advice on HR policy and procedure, identify trends and anomalies, and resolve stakeholder issues
- Demonstrated experience in providing excellence in service delivery
- Strong understanding of HR related principles and practice
- Superior communication skills with high attention to detail
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Tuesday 21 January 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray on (03) 4243 8895.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.