Workforce Shaping Partner - [Archived Advertisement]
WorkSafe Victoria (View other jobs from this organisation)
Workforce Shaping Partner
- $126, 852 per annum + superannuation
- Full Time, fixed term to 29 November 2024
- Geelong (Hybrid working model)
We are seeking experienced People & Culture Business Partners and Organisational Development Professionals who enjoy working with people leaders to solve problems. This is a unique opportunity to hone your specialist skills, whilst being well supported to learn the WorkSafe method of Organisational Design.
This position is responsible for leading and delivery workforce strategy objectives which are cantered around the delivery of the enterprise future functional model, organisational design and workforce strategy development.
This will require significant engagement with senior and executive leaders to deliver appropriate solutions that enable functions of critical need with right solutions in place so they have the right positions and people, in the right place to deliver WorkSafe's Strategic objectives.
- Lead and facilitate the organisational design and service delivery model approach with senior and executive leaders.
- Provide advice and insight on how to align workforce segments to meet long term strategic objectives.
- Make recommendations to senior and executive leaders that will enhance business performance and capacity to achieve strategic goals.
- Partner with key stakeholders across People & Culture to proactively mature organisational design methodology, ensuring links and dependencies with other Business Unit initiatives are understood.
- Develop and implement gap analyses between actual and predicted workforce requirements and make recommendations to address.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline and enhance processes to benefit in business data driven decision making.
- Participate in relevant projects, audits, policy and procedural development as requested.
- Any other reasonable and related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of WorkSafe.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description here for additional information on accountabilities for this role.
We are calling on candidates with the following skills and experience.
- Substantial experience in organisation and/or operating model design.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business needs and to refocus and adapt programs of work when required.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills, with proven ability to monitor and analyse trends, and make recommendations.
- Experience in engaging, respectfully challenging and influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and as part of a team, whilst also being able to work autonomously.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field, e.g. Human Resources.
For a confidential discussion and to enquire about this opportunity, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Natasha Zaluski via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 11:00pm on Monday 27th November 2023. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and/or Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
WorkSafe's Strategy has our core purpose front of mind – reducing workplace harm and improving outcomes for injured workers. We don’t shy away from the importance of our purpose to the Victorian community, that’s why we have a stated ambition to be world leading.
We want Victoria to be the safest place to work in Australia and one of the safest in the world; and we aspire to be a world leader in return to work after a workplace injury.
WorkSafe is committed to providing and maintaining a working environment which is safe and without risk to the health of its employees consistent with WorkSafe’s obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (OH&S Act).
Therefore, all WorkSafe employees are required to have an up to date COVID-19 vaccination status, which is currently defined by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) as three vaccine doses, unless a valid medical exemption applies.
To meet our obligations under the OH&S Act, WorkSafe will request vaccination information or evidence of an exemption in the pre-employment stage.
Prior to commencement of employment with WorkSafe you will need to provide evidence that you are vaccinated against COVID-19 and have an up to date vaccination status, or that a medical exemption applies.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Nov 2023
- VIC - Geelong
- $126, 852 per annum + superannuation
- Work Type:
People and Culture