People and Culture Administrator - [Archived Advertisement]
St John Ambulance NT (View other jobs from this organisation)
People and Culture Administrator
St John NT is a highly respected for-purpose organisation, as the Territory’s leading provider in emergency medical response and preparedness, we have a mission to save lives and build community resilience to improve the safety and healthcare for all Territorians.
This position is responsible for providing a high level of business process, administrative and project support services in key areas of People and Culture services. The P&C Administrator is responsible for supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of people & culture activities in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the company.
You will be:
- Working closely with the P&C team to support day-to-day administration and employee lifecycle.
- Providing general first-level advice to staff regarding policies, updates, programs, and best practices.
- Managing organisational changes and employee data.
- Manage the administrative functions of the HRIS system.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be a 'people person' who is experienced in engaging with staff at all levels in the business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team but also autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Employment with St John NT is subject to a Criminal History Check, Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card) and must be compliant with the St John NT Immunisation Policy.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to take on this challenging yet rewarding role, please apply and to obtain a position description go to - https://stjohnnt.connxcareers.com
Applications will be assessed upon receipt. Closing 7 December 2023.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Dec 2023
- NT - Darwin
- $63 392.78 to $71 811.86 Plus Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture