People & Culture Reporting & Analytics Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Cochlear Limited. (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Reporting & Analytics Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Today, Cochlear is a Top 50 ASX-listed company with annual global revenues exceeding AUD$1 billion. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Reporting and Analytics Specialist to work in Cochlear’s People & Culture (P&C) team. You will be tasked to identify and develop meaningful metrics, analysis and insights to enable more efficient and effective ways of working and support the delivery of Cochlear’s business strategy.
The aim of the People and Culture Reporting & Analytics Specialist is to establish a relevant set of standardized reports, people metrics and dashboards in order to provide relevant stakeholders with workforce insights and recommendations to improve organisational effectiveness.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Standardisation, alignment and governance to ensure strong data governance through global alignment of key definitions, terminology and other processes.
- Undertaking reporting and refining reporting dashboards and metrics for key P&C processes and strategies.
- Deep dive analysis and insights to inform key business questions, being able to interrogate data and conduct comprehensive analysis using data from multiple sources.
- Being a subject matter expert on reporting and analytics, and how to use data to inform business decisions while being able to coach and train P&C professionals on using the data to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems (experience with Oracle would be highly regarded).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, to interpret and synthesize diverse and complex information from multiple sources and deliver end to end reporting solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with BI visualisation tools (ie PowerBI, Tableau), and developing macros would be advantageous.
- Proactivity, ability to work in ambiguity and plan time effectively with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by clicking the apply button below.
- Closing Date:
- 21 Jun 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Data and Analytics
Lean Process/ Continuous Improvement
People and Culture