Human Resource Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Saint Ignatius' College Riverview (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resource Coordinator
Saint Ignatius' College Riverview was established in 1880 as a Catholic school for boys in the Jesuit tradition. Located in Lane Cove, Sydney, Cammeraigal Country, this leading independent school delivers a holistic education to both day and boarding students from Years 5 to 12.
The College is inviting applications for the position of HR Coordinator to support our team of passionate professionals in a supportive and dynamic environment. You will be working across many parts of the HR cycle and across broad and diverse areas of our organisation. The role involves providing end to end recruitment support, managing the HR function for co-curriculum staff, managing onboarding and induction and working with our HR management system. The position is full time ongoing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in human resource management and/or educational administration.
- The ability to work productively and collaboratively as part of a team to achieve College goals.
- The ability to interpret relevant industrial relations awards.
- Experience using recruitment programs and Microsoft Office.
- A high level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and people management skills.
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning including remaining current with global best practice.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations.
HOW TO APPLY
Application must be submitted via our online system and should include the following information in PDF format:
- Cover letter
- Resume which includes details of qualifications, relevant experience and the names and contact details of three referees
- Copies of academic transcripts
For all questions related to this position please contact Billie Trkulja firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 12th April 2021
Saint Ignatius' College Riverview is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Apr 2021
- NSW - Riverview
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations
Recruitment - Internal