Talent Acquisition Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- Partner with the business to attract and retain key talent
- Melbourne Southbank location
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
We have an exciting newly created opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People and Culture team. In this fast-paced position, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment across our retail business. You will work closely with line managers to provide recruitment advice and support and will implement effective and efficient recruitment strategies to ensure that Alinta Energy attracts the best talent to deliver on our business objectives.
You will develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates and build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet existing and forecasted talent needs. You will proactively lead/contribute to process improvement efforts, recruitment related projects and broader People and Culture initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous in-house experience in a recruitment/Talent Acquisition role in a high-volume environment
- Prior experience in the retail/contact centre space will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience building Talent Pipelines and managing recruitment campaigns
- Passive candidate search and engagement skills along with success in utilising tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter to source talent
- The ability to drive and implement Talent Acquisition projects
- Experience partnering with a broader HR team to drive strategic objectives
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- A proven ability in working in a fast paced and diverse environment
- An autonomous but consultative work style
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on delivering an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience, have a down to earth, can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Let's spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
- Closing Date:
- 01 Dec 2020
- VIC - Southbank
- Work Type:
- Full Time
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition