About Chandler Macleod:
As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Chandler Macleod and our Client are Equal Opportunity Employer's and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and gender to apply, including, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
About the Role:
Our ideal candidate has proven organisational change management experience, preferably in a digital transformation environment. You excel at developing communications, coaching, training and resistance management plans. You understand how people go through and process change.
You use your well-established communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships across diverse organisations. You are amazing at prioritising your time, workload and think outside the box and have extensive stakeholder engagement experience.
You maintain and communicate change management strategies for projects across all organisational levels. You are confident in conducting change impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders.
You possess thorough knowledge of integrating change management activities into projects. One of your strengths is your ability to communicate clearly and with influence, negotiate persuasively and represent the project’s best interest.
You have the capability, capacity and experience in providing best practice change management guidance and leadership. You take ownership of issues and demonstrate the ability to understand the wider business issues. Lastly, you have a great sense of humour, are resilient and tactful, passionate about what you do and committed to making a difference!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As part of the Digital Strategy, Services and Transformation branch you will work closely with the Electronic Document Records Management System (EDRMS) / Activity Based Working (ABW) project team to actively apply structured change management methodologies, including using change management processes / tools to create strategies that support user adoption of the desired changes.
- You will be required to conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the EDRMS / ABW Project Manager on integrating change management activities into the project plan.
- As part of the EDRMS / ABW project you will support the design, development and management of communications.
- You will be required to support training efforts throughout the project, this may include providing input, documenting requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
Culture & Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Secure Parking!
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, please hit "APPLY NOW" or contact Sarah.Ramirez@chandlermacleod.com or 02 6268 9933 for a discussion!