Senior Human Resources Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Stadiums Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Human Resources Officer
The Senior HR Officer position reports to the Manager, Human Resources, and provides support and leadership to the HR Team. The Senior HR Officer position partners with the business to provide sustainable HR solutions. The Senior HR Officer provides high level advice and contributes to the development, implementation and monitoring of the HR policies and processes to deliver timely, compliant and consistent HR services that support the business operations.
- Build quality partnerships with Managers and Staff
- Diverse generalist Human Resources role
- Contribute to key Human Resources projects and initiatives
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (eg HR Management) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in HR within the public or private sector.
- Experience in job analysis and evaluation (eg Mercer JEMS or HayGroup methodology)
SQ is a statutory authority that manages, operates and promotes the use of the State's major sports, recreation and leisure facilities. SQ is a statutory body overseen by a Board of Directors and has responsibility for The Gabba, Suncorp Stadium, Sleeman Sports Complex, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre, 1300SMILES Stadium, Cbus Super Stadium, Queensland Tennis Centre and Metricon Stadium.
- Closing Date:
- 28 May 2017
- QLD - Milton
- $91,967.94 plus employer contributed superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist