- Inspire others and bring disruptive thinking
- Prepare for the future of work
- Join CSIRO and deliver organisational development initiatives
CSIRO is seeking a Director Organisational Development (OD) to lead and manage a specialist team of up to 40 organisational development, learning and change practitioners in the development and delivery of aligned initiatives within the Strategic and Corporate Plan. Reporting to the Executive Director People, the appointee will work closely with the Executive and Leadership Teams to lead the organisation through the next phase of our cultural transformation journey.
Your Duties Will Include
Leading the following activities to achieve an engaged and capable workforce that supports diversity and inclusion:
- Organisational and Performance Development;
- Culture Alignment;
- Talent Management;
- Leadership Development;
- Learning and Development;
- Change Management and Engagement;
- Diversity and Inclusion;
- Indigenous Engagement.
Location: Negotiable (Melbourne or Sydney or Canberra preferred)
Salary: An attractive salary package negotiable
Term: 3 years, with the potential to renew
- Leadership: Experience as an effective, consultative, constructive contributor at executive level.
- Travel: Willing and able to travel interstate and internationally as required, noting we work hard to accommodate personal arrangements.
To Be Successful You Will Need
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or other relevant higher degree and significant relevant experience at senior executive level in a complex or innovation organisation.
- Ability to provide strategic and visionary leadership including the ability to identify and encourage outstanding performers,the ability to foster a high-performance, innovative culture and the ability to lead complex change.
- Experience as an organisational development and/or culture change practitioner within a complex organisation.
- Leadership attributes such as collaborative, influential and inclusive, and experience in leading change across a large, dispersed and complex organisation.
- A successful track record in dealing effectively with diverse stakeholder groups, including a Board of directors and executive teams.
- Innovative thinking with a growth mindset, comfortable with ambiguity, change, and the ability to turn a vision into reality.
For details about who to contact and for more information please read this Position Description
Flexible Work Arrangements and Diversity
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
Please apply online and upload a CV or resume and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for applying.
31st January, 2019