- Are You a Highly Motivated and Energetic HR Professional?
- Develop and Maintain Strong and Effective Relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Join the CSIRO HR Team and Support Australia's Premier Science and Technology Research Organisation
CSIRO is seeking to appoint an Executive Assistant for their People team.
This is a vital role to support the Executive Director - People, who is a member of the CSIRO Executive Team and CSIRO Leadership Team. In this position you will provide high level administrative support to the Executive Director, People. You will prioritise commitments, follow through on issues to successful resolution, coordinate timely responses to requests and facilitate the effective operation of the Executive Directors’ office.
Your duties will include
- Providing a proactive focal point for the Executive Directors’ Office to the People leadership Team (HR, HSE and OD leaders), CSIRO Executive Team & CSIRO Leadership Team and external bodies.
- Developing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining confidentiality and using a high degree of discretion and sensitivity in all interactions.
- Providing efficient and effective diary management, including arranging meetings and appointments on behalf of the Executive Director, and managing all domestic and overseas travel arrangements.
- Monitoring and prioritising incoming correspondence and calls – exercising judgement and initiative to request, coordinate, manage, and action as appropriate.
- Providing systematic and dependable follow up of issues and tasks and ensuring they are handled in a timely fashion.
Location: Clayton VIC
Salary: AU$83k - AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- A relevant qualification (e.g. associate diploma, diploma, degree) or successful relevant experience managing a dynamic, fast paced office and providing high level administrative support.
- Significant experience in providing secretarial and administrative support to a senior manager or executive in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and in using enterprise wide business systems (for example TRIM, SAP, online travelling booking systems) to manage workflow processes and on?line transactions.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish - D&I Strategy
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
23:00 AEST 16th July 2019