- An opportunity to learn about CSIRO and the impact we deliver!
- Utilise your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Part-Time Role (1 day per week)
CSIRO is seeking an Enquiries Administrator to support a small team of Enquiries Officers, assisting the team in responding to enquiries during peak periods whilst upholding CSIRO’s reputation for friendly and accommodating service.
CSIRO Enquiries provides an authoritative conduit between CSIRO and the public, managing up to 2000 enquiries every month from our customers and stakeholders across industry, universities, government agencies and the general public.
As the Enquiries Administrator you will demonstrate a passion for customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn all about CSIRO and the impact we deliver.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to enquiries by phone and online channels, whilst upholding CSIRO’s Enquiries reputation for friendly and accommodating service.
- Delivering high service levels to clients – through personal productivity, timeliness and accuracy in responses to enquiries.
- Maintaining a very high level of professionalism in all contacts with internal and external clients.
Location: Clayton, VIC
Salary: AU$48k - AU$62k plus up to 15.4% superannuation (Pro rata for Part Time)
Tenure: Specified term of 12 months
To be considered you will need:
- High level written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to write and verbalise response to enquiries accurately and in a tone consistent with CSIRO’s brand.
- Demonstrated ability to engage positively with customers and staff, utilising excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to process tasks efficiently and effectively
- Computer competency including Microsoft Office suite with the ability to navigate CRM and CMS systems.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communications skills, and attention to detail.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to work in CSIRO you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or either hold, or be able to obtain, a valid working visa.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
7 November 2021, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 07 Nov 2021
- VIC - Clayton
- AU$48k - AU$62k plus up to 15.4% superannuation (Pro rata)
- Work Type:
- Part Time