Workplace Relations Case Management Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Workplace Relations Case Management Specialist
- Are you an experienced and qualified WR case manager?
- Do you have a history of managing complex workplace issues?
- Apply today to join CSIRO - Australia's National Science Agency!
The Workplace Relations Case Management Specialist role is a critical position in CSIRO's Case Management team. In this dynamic and challenging role you will be responsible for investigating and managing complex people matters to drive timely resolutions to ensure fair, diverse, inclusive, and consistent treatment to all CSIRO people in line with CSIRO values.
You will also be responsible for conducting thorough, ethical, and confidential enquiries in a professional manner in order to provide expert subject advice and guidance to resolve sensitive people matters including allegations of reportable conduct or misconduct and incidents relating to case management. To be appointed to this role you will need the ability to prepare concise and accurate case management reports and provide clear advice and recommendations guiding individuals and leaders through the people management process.
Your duties will include:
- Investigating and managing complex people matters to drive timely resolutions in line with CSIRO values.
- Providing expert advice, guidance and root cause analysis on people-related issues.
- Conducting thorough enquiries or investigations and undertaking analysis and assessments of allegations of reportable conduct/misconduct and incidents relating to case management.
- Ensuring investigation processes are conducted in a thorough, ethical, confidential, and professional manner aligned to CSIRO values.
- Collaborating and establishing strong working relationships with Centres of Excellence across the organisation by seeking regular input and subject matter expertise.
- Preparing concise and accurate investigation and sensitive case management reports which provide clear advice and recommendations to Senior Management and addresses appropriate risk analysis.
Location: Adelaide, SA; Brisbane, QLD; Canberra, ACT; Darwin, NT; Hobart, TAS; Melbourne, VIC; Sydney, NSW
Salary: AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and/or postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Industrial Relations, Employment Law or other relevant discipline.
- Specialised investigation qualifications or the ability to gain relevant certification of investigation certificate.
- Specialised knowledge and understanding of employee/industrial relations legislative and regulatory requirements, and processes and practices used in investigations of a complex and sensitive nature in a complex work environment or government organisation.
- At least 5 years’ demonstrated experience working in an industrial/employee relations/human resources position managing, triaging, and end to end resolution of complex staffing matters.
- The ability to research, interpret and apply legislation, policies, and guidance material, particularly whilst encountering frequent ambiguity. A history of supporting and guiding management through complex and sensitive people matters.
- Superior judgement and reasoning capability, and a demonstrated ability to maintain independence and apply a risk management approach to complex matters within the CSIRO risk framework.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be appointed to this position you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 7 November 2021, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 07 Nov 2021
- AU$102k - AU$111k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Industrial & Employee Relations