Talent Acquisition Case Specialist
Talent Acquisition Case Specialist
- Deliver recruitment services differently through digital technologies
- Work with a supportive team of case specialists
- Enjoy truly flexible work practices (mix of home and office)
At CSIRO we have undergone a transformation of our Talent Acquisition function, moving to a Business Partnering model with provision of high touch specialised services through virtual delivery. To underpin this change we are growing our team to partner with the business and TA Busines Partners to provide an exceptional experience for new people joining the organisation and for current employees moving to new opportunities.
We are seeking Case Specialists with experience in delivering recruitment and onboarding services who have a strong customer focus. In this team you will be responsible for the preparation of offers for CSIRO Officers and Affiliates, provision of ‘inbound’ services (relocation and visa sponsorships) and integrity and compliance checks. As a subject matter expert, you will provide consultative advice and support to all business stakeholders and new hires engaged through CSIRO’s Work and Training schemes, resolve complex enquiries, identify, and escalate risks and deliver continuous improvements through automation.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver prompt onboarding services with an optimal solution and customer focus ensuring new hires have the best possible start with CSIRO
- Interpret and apply accurate policy advice to support hiring managers in appointing CSIRO staff and engaging Affiliates
- Manage routine employment offers and Affiliate agreements & associated ‘inbound’ services
- Be responsible for general immigration requests, including submission of CSIRO sponsored nominations and ensuring ‘right to work’ compliance
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners, Project Partners and Talent Acquisition Business Partners to ensure a seamless, high touch and efficient onboarding experience
- Complete quality check of case records, ensuring compliance with CSIRO policy and escalate risk or compliance issues to the Talent Acquisition Services Manager
- Maintain Success Factors and SAP HR with real time updates, relating to individual candidate profiles, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly & accessible by authorised team members
- Understand Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)/Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and seek support and information to meet team targets
- Collaborate with all members of the talent acquisition to support strategic initiatives, providing time, skills and effort to projects, ad hoc work assignments and other business demands as directed by talent acquisition senior managers and executive
Location: Canberra or Brisbane
Salary: AU$66k - AU$84k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term of 2 years
To be considered you will need:
- Experience managing queries and identifying flexible solutions with a focus on accuracy, speed of management and delivering quality outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external with varying levels of seniority and knowledge of recruitment processes
- Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail, ability to manage multiple streams of work and manage expectations of Talent team and People Partners
- Knowledge of Immigration entry requirements, visa application processes, and compliance requirements for accredited sponsors
- Experience with integrity and background checks, pre-employment requirements as they relate to government and issues management (identifying risks and resolving issues)
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Success Factors (recruitment and onboarding) or similar applicant tracking system and SAP HR.
- Demonstrated and proactive, solutions focused approach to managing individual and team contribution, with specific emphasis on alignment with CSIRO Talent guiding principles of being visible, easy to do business with, accountable, curious and collaborative
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen, or an Australian Permanent Resident currently residing in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent. Additional integrity checks may be required for specific roles which require security clearance for working with children, Australian Government cybersecurity requirements or other identified security roles.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
5 December 2021, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 05 Dec 2021
- AU$66k - AU$84k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition