Organisational Development Consultant (Implementation Lead - WOW) - [Archived Advertisement]
Organisational Development Consultant (Implementation Lead - WOW)
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Bring your WOW factor to CSIRO!
- Deliver key People initiatives to impact the organisation
- Supportive, flexible hybrid work environment
As stated in the title this role has the WOW factor! Though the WOW does stand for our Ways of Working initiative we still think this Implementation Lead - Ways of Working (WOW) role has a lot on offer. By joining this newly created team within the Life portfolio (part of the wider People function) at CSIRO you’ll be contributing to the lives of all our CSIRO team members, as you will play an integral part in implementing key initiatives within the Ways of Working program which influences the development and execution of culture related programs and materials.
We're looking for an experienced organisational development professional - someone collaborative in nature who has an affinity for strong stakeholder relations with the ability to influence and listen to your audience. You understand the impact effective communication has when delivering strategically aligned outcomes which are creative, and solution focused. If you feel at home working in a complex work environment where ambiguity is part of the landscape and are adept with change management practices, proven experience implementing and evaluating organisational initiatives, then we'd love to hear from you.
Bring your skills and experience to a purpose led organisation where your contributions not only positively impact CSIRO team members but also all Australians through the incredible works that CSIRO are involved in. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for why wait, apply now, or reach out for a further confidential discussion to learn more. Start your journey with team CSIRO today!
Your duties will include:
- Be responsible for driving and delivering key organisational initiatives, through your experience with, and knowledge of, organisational development practices and principles.
- Define, detail and plan, projects that deliver on agreed initiatives that make up WOW.
- Ensure the delivery of the WOW program and initiatives are interconnected and drive advocacy and adoption through effective implementation, modelling of desired standards and taking personal responsibility for outputs.
- Facilitate and be responsible for the coordination and delivery support of WOW initiatives including various program activities, establishment of effective teams, risk assessment, mitigation that maps relevant stakeholders, communication activities, timelines and key messages that ensure data-driven delivery excellence.
- Establish a consolidated view of WOW projects and initiatives to track, monitor and review their effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Manage the communication of the progress of WOW initiatives whilst achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum to drive implementations to successful completion, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Location: Open to candidates based in Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane
Salary: AU$105,806 - AU$114,500 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term until April 2025
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ relevant demonstrated experience delivering end to end people initiatives and services in large or complex organisations and in designing, delivering and evaluating the effectiveness of the initiatives.
- Demonstrated change management experience in an organisation of comparable size and complexity, with the ability to deliver high quality outcomes and an effective communication strategy.
- A strong track record of effectively initiating, implementing and effecting impactful organisational change evidenced by business impact, in alignment with the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Demonstrated track record of developing, executing and evaluating an integrated program of work and strategy, encountering frequent ambiguity and constantly changing environments.
- Experience working with an Agile project methodology in a complex environment, and/or exposure to leadership development practice and principles.
- Experience working with scientists, researchers, academics, engineers or professionals from other technical disciplines.
Read the attached Position Description to understand all of the duties associated with this role.
Applications for this position are open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents. Appointment to this role is subject to provision of a national police check and may be subject to other security/medical/character requirements.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
CSIRO is committed to values-based leadership to inspire performance and unlock the potential of our people.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
22 March 2023, 11:00pm AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 22 Mar 2023
- AU$105,806 - AU$114,500 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Coaching and Mentoring
People and Culture
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition
Workplace Diversity, Inclusion & Equality