SAP SuccessFactors Functional Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
SAP SuccessFactors Functional Analyst
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Training provided and supportive team environment
- Flexible work arrangements! Mix of home and office
- Career development opportunity
As part of the SAP Solutions Team in the Information Technology & Management (IM&T) Business Unit you will provide system support and advice on our extensive SuccessFactors landscape including Performance & Goals, Learning, Recruitment, SAC and C4C and have a positive impact in CSIRO by;
- Working collaboratively with key People and IM&T staff to establish the design and development of systems to support projects within the People roadmap, encompassing each stage of the people lifecycle across CSIRO.
- Bringing together multiple functions across the organisation to create a streamlined and harmonious systems experience for our people.
- Harnessing insights and data from across CSIRO to inform the development of system solutions that support leading practices and processes.
- Working collaboratively with People, IM&T and Business staff to ensure our systems are inclusive, streamlined, and simplify the processes supporting all stages of the People lifecycle.
- Challenging yourself in gaining industry recognised SuccessFactors accreditation
Your duties will include:
- Help establish a culture of continuous improvement and curiosity across all aspects of the people systems lifecycle.
- Work with People and IM&T teams to ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of quality, performance, availability, security, supportability, reusability, sociability and automation.
- Utilise effective partnering strategies across the Enterprise Services functions of CSIRO.
- Work with key staff in the People function to deliver systems to support the People Experience roadmap.
- Effectively represent the IT function across CSIRO.
- Adhere to the spirit and practice of CSIRO’s Values, Health, Safety and Environment plans and policies, Diversity initiatives and Zero Harm goals.
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra ACT
Salary: AU$89k - AU$101k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of People processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to understand the technology solutions supporting the People Lifecycle and the proven ability to apply this knowledge to testing new/changed system functionality.
- Sound experience in utilising SuccessFactors products and SAP on-Premise solutions to support business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with initiative to communicate, collaborate and work effectively across organisational boundaries.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive impact within a team environment.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
- Applications for this position are open to Australian Citizens only
- Appointment to this role is subject to provision of a national police check and may be subject to other security/medical/character requirements.
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the NV1 Level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
CSIRO is committed to values-based leadership to inspire performance and unlock the potential of our people.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 28th of May 2023, 11:00pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 28 May 2023
- ACT - Black Mountain
- AU$89k - AU$101k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Lean Process/ Continuous Improvement