Crown Perth is home to world-class gaming facilities, acclaimed restaurants, award-winning hotels, and endless entertainment. There's always something happening at Crown Perth and we want you to be part of the experience!
A rare opportunity has become available for a qualified HR professional to join our Human Resources department as a Human Resources Manager on a maximum term 12 Month Contract.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager Human Resources you will be a senior member of the HR team who is looked upon to provide advice and guidance to the HR Operations team.
While this role predominantly has oversight of the Catering & Entertainment and Security & Surveillance portfolios you will also act as an escalation point across all Crown Perth business units on matters relating to employee relations, policies, procedures and people initiatives impacting the broader Crown Perth workplace.
This hands on role will require you to work with senior operational managers in developing the capability of their people and implementing sound HR processes that add real value in achieving business objectives.
Working at a strategic level, you will be a key driver in a number of projects for the business with a particular focus on Gender Equity, Risk Management, Industrial Relations and other ad-hoc initiatives as required by the Executive group.
To be successful in this position you will be required to demonstrate:
- 7 - 8 years’ experience in a Human Resources role within a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership position
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications within a Human Resources discipline
- Pragmatic, confident and consultative in your approach and be able to foster key relationships across the organisation
- High level of conceptual, innovative, and analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and provide appropriate solutions to problems
- Results driven and delivery focused with excellent project management and organisational skills
- A strong Industrial Relations background is highly regarded
- Knowledge of Human Resource legislative and statutory requirements and principles
- A passion for diversity within the workplace and exposure to Gender Equity initiatives would be highly regarded
This is your chance to make an important contribution to the success of the business by adding value through your contemporary and professional HR skills.
If you feel this opportunity may complement your career to date then come be part of the experience!
Apply now via our website www.crownperth.com.au/careers or should you require further information please contact Recruitment Enquires on (08) 9362 8099.
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications Close 9am 14th January 2019.