Seeking candidates with banking experience in either customer service or administrative roles! Join dynamic teams in the banking and finance industry. Offering temporary and permanent positions, including hybrid work models. Unlock your potential with training, development, and career growth possibilities. Don't miss out on this thrilling chance to make an impact in customer service or administrative functions within the banking sector.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with highly reputable financial institutions & fantastic pathway to build on your current skills, knowledge and experience, with full training provided
- Highly competitive remuneration packages/rates on offer with excellent employee benefits across all the different organisations
- On-going training and career development pathways within the Banking & Finance services sector
- Hybrid/Flexible working arrangements available and tailored to your preferences
Who we are looking for
We are looking for individuals with all levels of experience and skills in administration and customer service. You will have strong organisational skills, adept technological and software skills, great interpersonal skills, and be able to work under pressure while adhering to company policy and attention to detail. If you have experience working in administrative positions in other sectors, we would love to hear from you. However, experience working in banking and financial services is highly preferred.
How you will contribute
- Providing phone and email-based support to customers, members, and advisors.
- Working in a range of environments, from contact centres to back office roles.
- Performing various administrative roles within the sector, including settlements, data entry, and document processing.
Work with us and take the next step in your career in the banking and finance industry. Apply now or email your resume to email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.