What we can offer you
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we have a range of different benefits within the support office, that include.
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Two free pairs of glasses
- On site free parking
- Birthday leave, Volunteer leave, Paid Parental leave
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Fully funded Social Club – provides a wide range of activities throughout the year.
- We are well-known for valuing our people and offer not only competitive reward and benefits but also ongoing development and training
The role & team
Specsavers has an HR Team of seven based in Port Melbourne who provide a Business Partnering support model across our Head Office, Manufacturing and Stores. This team is part of the wider People and Organisation team of around thirty including Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, Payroll & Reception.
This role reports directly into a Senior HRBP who sits on the P&O Leadership Group for ANZ. The Senior HRBP will provide ongoing mentorship and development opportunities for the HRBP as well as imparting plenty of Specsavers knowledge to help the transition into the business. The role provides HR guidance, advice, and support to managers and team members, working collaboratively with our centres of expertise; Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development, ensuring our people and business needs are met. Coupled with Business Partnering the role will also play a part in the design and delivery of P&O annual plans, supporting key P&O projects and the creation and roll out of initiatives within your client group.
The skills we are looking for
- Proven experience business partnering as an Advisor/ HR Business Partner
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong commercial acumen with an in-depth knowledge of legislative requirements in order to provide guidance and advice to line managers
The HR Business Partner role will be based in Port Melbourne. We employ over five hundred staff across a variety of retail head office functions from Marketing to Finance as well as having more unique departments such as Audiology, Optometry and Glazing Services!
We like to think it’s a fun and positive place to work - why not have a look for yourself www.join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office
Here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how and when we work.
Applicants for the role are required to have Australian working rights.