Talent Development Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
The Arnott's Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
Talent Development Manager
The Arnott’s Group portfolio of brands such as Tim Tams, Campbell Soup, Shapes, V8 and Scotch Finger continues the 155-year legacy of the Arnott family, providing quality, great-tasting food. Our ambition is to be a regional powerhouse of consumer food brands and our purpose is simple: to create delicious moments. We foster equality, diversity and sustainability, high performance with integrity, balancing decisions from our head and heart and delighting our customers every time.
The Talent Development Manager, is responsible for leading the talent management and leadership programs across The Arnott’s Group, to drive our high-performance culture. You will have complete ownership of our new performance framework to embed best practice and unlock our high-performance culture through how we Perform and Grow to enable each of us to Thrive. You will work closely with Leaders and the People & Culture team across Australia, New Zealand and our Asia Operations to implement our talent initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the core people & performance processes across the Arnott’s Group, by designing the communication and implementation plan for the full 12 month cycle, including but not limited to:
- Launch the annual OKR setting framework, with key timings to driving accountability of results to begin the fiscal
- Lead employees and Managers through the quarterly check ins, ensuring they have the tools and resources
- Lead the facilitation of Year End Review and Calibration, ensuring we differentiate and reward our top performers and talent.
- Embed the Leadership Competencies at each level: Lead from the Front, Grow Talent & Win the Right Way
Lead our organisation through Talent and Succession initiatives
- Partner with external partners to lead best practice initiatives, including the introduction of a 9 box Talent Review Model
- Lead the design and rollout across all levels – inc. communications, designing tools & resources to support and facilitating ALT Talent and Succession Meeting
- Align on the Talent transparency principles, ensuring everyone has the opportunity to be successful. Build Manager capability to handle the coaching conversations through a training plan and coaching guides.
- Once our talent is identified, develop a program to ensure we are focusing on their career growth and accelerating differentiated development for our talent
- Talent Engagement Analytics
- End to end project management across APAC – OKR’s, Succession and Year End Performance
- Data and report analysis
- Review and continuous improvement
Leadership Development Strategy
- Develop and design the learning strategy for all Leaders and employees across the Arnott’s Group in partnership with external partners
- Partner with, design and implement an eLearning module to deliver training at scale and embed our Leadership Competencies
- Lead the Return on Effectiveness review across key capability offerings
Our passion to create delicious moments and push the boundaries is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. We pride ourselves on our high-performance work environment where everyone has the same opportunity to perform, grow and thrive.
- NSW - North Strathfield
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Coaching and Mentoring
People and Culture
Recruitment - Internal
Workforce Planning/Talent Acquisition