About Service NSW
Service NSW is an omni-channel organisation designed to make government services more accessible for the citizens of NSW. We?re using digital innovation to deliver fast, efficient services to customers. Our work is continually calibrated against our core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
You are an experienced leader that is skilled in developing high performing teams to achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment. Most of all, you will be known for your high energy, attention to detail and strong stakeholder engagement skills. You are a strong communicator who works collaboratively to drive innovation initiatives and advise internal and external stakeholders on capability development and talent management strategies. You will be managing a number of portfolio of programs such as Traineeships, Graduate Programs, Young Professionals as well as leading the learning and development team.
- Design and implement a range of OD strategies and interventions to develop capability across the organisation
- Manage the design and delivery of learning & development and operational solutions that are clearly aligned with business objectives and requirements, produce targeted outcomes and ensure ongoing business continuity and compliance
- Drive the growth of the desired culture through a range of interventions across the organisation aligned to the SNSW DNA including reward and recognition frameworks
- Ensure the maintenance of the Learning Management System, ensuring appropriate management of information on mandatory training and certification
- Develop and manage all relevant L&D policies (Study Assistance, External Learning)
- Produce a monthly and ad hoc reporting with key metrics
What skills you need to bring
- Degree in Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management or other relevant qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in design and delivery of adult learning, OD and change programs
- Demonstrated high levels of verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level project planning and management skills
Learn more: please click here to review the Role Description
SNSW Grade 12 - The package includes the base salary range of ($152,978 - $162,943), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
If you are an experienced Organisational Development and Learning professional who is passionate about delivering high standard trainings and can help us drive the variety of OD activities then please don?t hesitate to apply.
How to apply:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application through the NSW Government "I work for NSW" job site. Provide a covering letter and resume (maximum of 5 pages) that details your experience and how you meet the capabilities of the role.
Want to know more?
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breda Diamond via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Service NSW recruitment process, please contact Kate Makarova at email@example.com or call on 02 8059 2193
For any questions related to technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Applications close on Sunday 16th September 2018 @ 11.59pm [11:59 pm]
Part of the assessment process includes additional online capability testing, skills testing or work samples in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013. A talent pool may be created for future ongoing and temporary roles and is valid for a period of up to 12 months. Employment to Service NSW is subject to a satisfactory national criminal record check.
Service NSW is passionate about building a culture that values and supports diversity and inclusion. Service NSW encourages applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. If you are a person with disability and need adjustment in the recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment team via email on email@example.com.