How often does a role come along where you have the chance to work with an organisation that makes a genuine difference in the community as well as joining a large and growing business with all the opportunity that brings?
Allity is innovative and leading Aged Care organisation. We are committed professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for our residents, their families and employees. With 45 locations across Australia and over 4000 employees, our mission is "making every day the best it can be" and we are looking for a person who can help us make this a reality.
Reporting to the National Manager, People and Culture, as the Business Partner you will enjoy a diverse role working in partnership with the business to develop and implement improved people and culture practices across the Allity network. You will be a champion of Allity's culture and values and work collaboratively with the leaders in your Client group (South Australia) on people management issues (coaching and guiding), talent and succession management, change management and capability development. The role combines an operational and strategic focus and acts as a change agent in order to facilitate the achievement of the businesses' overall objectives.
To be considered for this role you should possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business
- A minimum of 5 years HR experience in a generalist HR Business Partner or Consultant capacity
- Willingness and capability to switch between the operational "hands on" activities and strategic initiatives as the business requires
- Solid experience in managing complex ER issues including interpretation and negotiation of enterprise agreements, managing investigations and disciplinary processes
- Capability to coach, influence and guide managers
- Great communication skills and understanding of how to communicate change initiatives
- Current driving licence and an ability to do some travel, locally and interstate.
The successful candidate will be joining an energetic, happy and innovative team. Our friendly corporate office in Adelaide is part of our Walkerville Aged Care Home so you can see the meaningful work we do on a day to day basis and help us in 'making every day the best it can be'.